inGauge Adds New Features
Beginning tomorrow, the inGauge team is pleased to announce a number of new features for available for inGauge subscribers.
- New Population Filters: New Filter – Average Length of Haul, Change to ‘Industry Type’ – moved Flat Deck to ‘Industry Sub Type’, Change to ‘Industry Sub Type’ – added Intermodal, Aggregate and Tanker, New Filter – TCA Best Practice Group (available if you belong to a TCA Best Practice Group currently)
- Drag and Drop Dashboard Gauges – this feature allows the main user to ‘drag and drop’ each gauge into the preferred order to be displayed on both the External and Internal Benchmarking Dashboards
- Ability for Sub Users to Upload Data – will be available tomorrow.
- Best Practices Dashboard (in Beta format) – this dashboard will display the results of a monthly topic-based monthly survey. The first survey will be sent on the 25th of this month.
- New inGauge Monthly Scorecard (Beta) – This new scorecard build on feeedback provided from users, and now includes ‘goal’ data and new performance opportunity formulas.
- Heat Map – Later this week, we will begin to anonymously display the number of inGauge participants via our public website in the form of an interactive heat map.
- Optional Metrics – Currently there are three optional metrics available for use: Average Truck Age, A/R Days Sales Outstanding and Amort./Dep. (% of Revenue).
New Features currently in development queue:
- Current Data for Internal Benchmarking – we expect this feature to be live by end of the month. This will allow you to access previous month’s data for internal/goal tracking purposes
- Goal-Tracking Action Items – ability to assign a user/sub-user to a specific action item, and set appropriate deadlines for each
- Ability to use 3, 9 or 12 month rolling averages for dashboard (currently uses 6 month as default)
- New Optional Metrics – currently working on adding 3 optional maintenance based metrics
- Public Company Comparison Tools – via our public site, visitors will be able to compare their metrics (anonymously) to the current results of nine publicly traded truckload carriers.
If you are interested in participating in a custom online demo, please go to Book Demo and complete the short survey.